Dec 25, 2016

You Look Lovely This Christmas


You little lovely.
The year ends with brightness and shattered hearts,
but know that you still stand bright amidst the stars
around you.
For you look lovely 
this Christmas.

It has been a beautiful journey with you guys, albeit I may not have been around as much as I had wanted to. 2016 may have been a difficult year for some of us, but nonetheless, I loved it all the same because of my family, friends, and you. Thank you for being a part of my life.

As I pack for my trip to Hong Kong, I thought of wanting to say a few words before I take off. Firstly, thank you. For what it's worth, you were all so patient with me. You all took the time to read my posts and put sweet comments in everything that I have written. It touches my heart so much that some of you even took the time to talk to me through Twitter or mention me in your blog posts. If you're reading this, please know that you mean the world. Not only to me, but to everyone else around you. You are loved.

As cliche as it sounds, Christmas is a wonderful time to give and share love! Don't forget to be with those who need you right now. They would really appreciate it. Surround yourself with good books, a mug of hot chocolate (or a cold smoothie if you're in a hot country just like mine). Please don't also forget to take good care of yourself -- shower yourself with love and appreciation because you deserve it. 

I love you. And I hope you spend Christmas with the people who love you deeply. Merry Christmas to everyone out there! Maligayang Pasko.