Dec 25, 2015

Merry Christmas, Bookworms!



So far, I love this Christmas holiday! I am enjoying every bit of my time staying home and being with the people that I love so dearly. I love staying up late at night to celebrate Noche Buena with my family and eating lechon and lots of good food for the holiday. I just want to say that this break has been so good to me, and I am more than grateful for this.

I have a few things that I might want to say to you all because it's exactly one week left before 2015 ends, and I am not exactly sure when I might be posting again. But moving on:

Thank you, bookworms! I wouldn't be here in this blog if it weren't for all of your love and support for the books and this blog. Thank you for constantly supporting my ideas and projects (especially the Blogger Positivity Campaign and the upcoming 2016 Contemporary Challenge that I am co-hosting). Thank you for chatting with me, befriending me, and for overall being the amazing bookworms that you all are. You all inspire me!

With that said, have a merry Christmas! (Or "Happy Holidays!" if you prefer it that way.) I hope that you all enjoy the day with your families and friends, and devour lots of good food (and books, too, because BOOKS.) I also hope that each of you got at least one book for the holiday. I managed to force my friend to give me his book to me, so if it calls, you know what to do.

Enjoy the break! I love you all.