Dec 11, 2015

BPC Has Come To Its End


Today is December 11, and I can't believe that 4 weeks ago today, I launched the Blogger Positivity Campaign with a goal to spread around love and positivity to every blogger out there. I'm very proud with how this has come so far, and I'd like to thank everyone who has participated and supported. You mean the world. As always.

Together with 26 bloggers participating in this, we are going to conclude this event with a basic recap of how this has gone so far. In retrospect:

5 Things I Learned From This Event

  1. Be proud to be a reader. Because being a reader is nothing to be ashamed of.
  2. Support. It gains massive confidence in each of us, reader-wise.
  3. Be unique. You will stand out, and you will be different. That's amazing.
  4. Don't compare. You are YOU. No one is any higher than who you are as a blogger.
  5. Books will inflict you pain. And that's okay because we will all support each other anyway.

4 Things I Enjoyed

  1. Blog hopping. Being the host of the event, I was sent a dozen links of BPC posts, and I really enjoyed going through each of them.
  2. Commenting. I left quite a lot of lengthy comments to the point where my fingers ached. No, I do not regret that.
  3. Interacting. I actually met a lot of new bloggers through this event. I'm now proud to call them my blog buddies.
  4. Organizing. Believe it or not, despite how stressful it was to organize this event, I had a great time thinking up of post ideas and a perfect schedule to get this going. Really happy that everything went in smoothly, despite a few things that didn't go as planned.

3 BPC Posts I Really Loved

  1. Why The Book Blogging Community ROCKS. This was written by Mara @ Mara Was Here. I just really loved how positive this was, and it made me smile reading through it.
  2. Thank You, Harry Potter, written by Inge @ Bookshelf Reflections whose post just gave me the biggest of feels because she literally added quotations directly from the books. LOVE.
  3. A Letter to (Magical) Readers, written by Nuzaifa @ Word Contessa. One of my favorite posts from the event because she was spot-on in this letter!

2 Bloggers That Inspired Me

  1. Izel @ The Bookish Flower -- I just want to take the time to give a shout-out to the sweetest blogger ever! Her BPC post literally made my day, especially when I had such a bad week last week. Reading her post was just the right thing to make my day! 
  2. Lara @ The Paperback Palace -- I just really admired Lara's posts as well because they were so thought-provoking and lovely, especially her first BPC post which I enjoyed reading the most. I also appreciate her massive effort in supporting this campaign!

1 Quote To Inspire You All

#SpreadTheLove (RECAP POSTS)

The final linky of the event! Apart from finishing a really good book from school -- (El Filibusterismo, HAHA. Gosh, that ending killed me.) -- I am feeling a little emotional that this event has come to its close. Blog hop on the recaps below:

I just want to thank you all so much for being a part of this campaign, and if otherwise, thank you for supporting the idea. I had a great time organizing this and reading each and every post. I hope this made an impact in the community, as I hoped.

The Blogger Positivity Campaign ends here.