Until now, I can't even imagine how this blog came to be. In May 2013, I was aware that there was a book blogging community out there. And yes, I did make a blog, but I eventually deleted it after 2 weeks because I wasn't committed to read & review books yet. It was in 2014 when I decided to take the huge step once again. I don't regret making this blog because it paved me ways to connect with other readers. And it was fun that way.
in one year, i've achieved...
- I hit 100+ followers in both GFC and Bloglovin. (Seriously, it was amazing when I woke up one day and found out that that happened!)
- Made a lot of blog buddies and pen pals
- Changed my blog design manually more than 5 times
- Read and reviewed a lot of books from authors or from NetGalley
- Managed to read MORE than I normally do (Very proud of myself.)
- I have blogged consistently, and have NEVER missed a month without posting!
There's a lot more, but I'm afraid this post will get too long.
- Firstly, thank you so much Alicia for actually being a great pen pal/co-blogger. I remember how you helped me one day make a drop down menu, which I'm very thankful for, even if it's as simple as a menu. But anyway, thanks for being awesome! (See what I did there.)
- Thank you Val, Kayla, Shay, Alex, Noelia, Rachel, Zoe, Emily, Ana, Benish, Kezia, Leigh, and Maisha for always sending lovely comments. I'm serious, you guys are the nicest!
- I also want to thank Claire and Erica for chatting with me via twitter or email or stopping by all the time. It's really fun getting to know you two :)
- Also, thank you Kelly for sharing with me your books! You have no idea how grateful I am!
- I won't forget those authors who have considered me to review their books! I'm deeply honored by that, so thank you so much.
- Lastly, I love you stalkers! No, you don't comment that much, but thanks for always being there to stalk by :)
Now see you all soon! And once again, thank you so much. For being there, for supporting, for celebrating with me on this special day. I owe it all to you.