Apr 3, 2014

Welcome!

Hey there, everyone! Welcome to my book blog! For years I've been into books; I grew up reading them since the day I could read. Not many people in my family are into reading as much as I am so I thought that creating a book blog would finally give my family some 'space' since I've been talking about books to them like A LOT. I also feel the need to vent off every feelings I have regarding the books I read and just simply talk about it to other people. It sure would seem really nice to do so!

Here you may find different reviews about books that fall under the young adult category! You may request for a book review by emailing me here: jillianlopez1009@yahoo.com. However, please do take the time to read my policy page before sending in your request. I am also allowing blog interviews so if you are a book blogger yourself, please feel free to email me so I may interview you via email.

I really do hope you enjoy reading my book blog as much as I enjoyed writing it! Now let's get started!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on starting a blog!! When I made mine I had no idea how much I would fall in love with blogging and the whole community and everything!! I hope you have a great experience, and if you have any questions feel free to email me :) (I'm no expert by any means but I have been blogging for 2 years so I would be down to give you any help if I could).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much for giving an effort to be there for help, Michelle! I appreciate it! :) I will try to email you if I can! xx

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your book blog! I started mine just for myself, but I had no idea how much I'd love it and how many blogging friends I'd make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting The Book Connection. Signed up to follow. Good luck with blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogging world! I hope you have an AWESOME adventure!

    Lisa
    www.turningpages94.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello dear :) I'm following you back bye
    www.pisimel.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WELCOME TO THE BLOGGING WORLD! HAVE FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blogging is highly addictive. I also have two blogs - a book one (Brona's Books) and a travel/photographic one called Four Seasons (link is on my book blog).
    Thanks for stopping by and saying 'hi'.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I love replying back and checking out other people's blogs so please leave a link ♡